Log in and restart your reservation?
Click OK to log in and restart your reservation.
Click Cancel to continue with your reservation without logging in.
When severe weather or other uncontrollable events impact your flight and travel dates, you may be able to change your trip with no change fee.
We understand you may have questions about your upcoming travel. We’re working around the clock to care for you on your travel journey.
Current travel alerts
Hurricane Ian - Southwestern Florida
This content can be expanded
If you're traveling to / through / from:
- Fort Myers, Florida (RSW)
- Sarasota / Bradenton, Florida (SRQ)
Your change fee is waived if you:
- Are traveling on an American Airlines flight
- Are booked in any fare class, including Basic Economy
- Bought your ticket by September 29, 2022
- Are scheduled to travel September 30 - October 11, 2022
- Can travel September 30 - October 31, 2022
- Don’t change your origin or destination city
- Rebook in the same cabin or pay the difference
Keep in mind changes must be:
- Booked by October 11, 2022
- Completed within 1 year of original ticket date; difference in fare may apply
Change your trip
If your trip is eligible, you can make a one-time change online. Here's how:
- Find your trip
- If your trip is eligible, you'll see the option to 'change trip' in the toolbar
Find your trip
If you can't change your trip online, call Reservations for help.