Changes at clubs and lounges
An update on our lounges
Admirals Club® lounges will continue to reopen throughout the summer with new improvements for your well-being.
We adhere to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and use enhanced cleaning measures throughout our clubs.
You're required to wear a face covering in the club, but you may briefly lift or lower it while eating or drinking.
- Atlanta (ATL) – North Terminal, Concourse T
- Austin (AUS) – Gate 22
- Boston (BOS) – Terminal B
- Charlotte (CLT) – Concourses B and C
- Chicago O'Hare (ORD) – Concourse H/K
- Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW) – Terminals A, B, C and D
- Denver (DEN) – Concourse A
- Houston Intercontinental (IAH) – Terminal A
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Terminal 4
- Mexico City, Mexico (MEX)
- Miami (MIA) – Gate D15 and D30
- Nashville (BNA) – Concourse C
- New York Kennedy (JFK) – Terminal 8 (in the Flagship® Lounge)
- New York LaGuardia (LGA) – Concourse D
- Orange County (SNA) – Gate 8
- Orlando (MCO) – Gate 55
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Terminals B/C
- Phoenix (PHX) – Gate A7 and B5
- Raleigh / Durham (RDU) – Terminal 2
- San Francisco (SFO) – Terminal 1
- Sao Paulo, Brazil (GRU)
- Tampa (TPA) – Gate 85
- Washington Reagan (DCA) – Terminal C
Hours will vary by location, and we may limit the capacity and offerings due to CDC guidelines or local orders or restrictions.
Food and drink service
- Complimentary food and beverage is available
- Service may vary based on local guidelines
- Touchless menus with signage and QR codes. Physical menus will be available upon request.
- Full service bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Clubs reopening as service centers
These locations are open as service centers and are available to offer travel assistance:
Pittsburgh (PIT) – Main Lobby
Hours vary by location and services like food and drinks, restrooms and shower facilities are temporarily discontinued.
Seating in these clubs is also not available at this time.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (EZE)
- Chicago O'Hare (ORD) – Concourse G and L
- Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW) – Terminal E
- Honolulu (HNL)
- London Heathrow (LHR)
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Terminal 5 and Eagle Regional Terminal
- Newark (EWR)
- Paris, France (CDG)
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Terminal A and F
- Phoenix (PHX) – Gate A19
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (GIG)
- St. Louis (STL) – Concourse C
- Toronto, Canada (YYZ)
- Washington Reagan (DCA) – Terminal B
Flagship® Lounges at these airports are temporarily closed. Flagship® Lounge eligible customers are welcome to use the nearby Admirals Club® in each location.
- Chicago (ORD)
- Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW)
- London Heathrow (LHR) – International First Class Lounge
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- New York Kennedy (JFK)
Flagship® First Dining at these airports are temporarily closed:
The Arrivals lounge is temporarily closed.
We’re closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and government mandates, and we’ll continue to make changes as necessary.